- Clement, T., Brumfield, B., Brumfield, S., Ferriter, M., Hosale, C., Walker, D., Murray, K., “Collaborations with Embedded Audio Metadata: Reusing Cue Chunk Data for IIIF Web Annotations,” The Signal, The Library of Congress, 24 August 2022.
- Clement, T., Brumfield, B. and Brumfield, S. “The AudiAnnotate Project: Four Case Studies in Publishing Annotations for Audio and Video,”. Digital Humanities Quarterly 16 no. 2 (2022).
- Clement, T. and Fischer, E. “From the Middle Ages to the Open Web, Theorizing Audiation with Audio Annotation.” Digital Humanities Quarterly. 15.1. March 2021.
- Clement, T. “Listen Slow: Researching Anne Sexton putting poetry her way”. Ransom Center Magazine. 8 Oct 2020.
- Pickard, Rachel. “Tech Talk 5: The Significance of Oral Histories and Audio Archives,” AMP Lab at UBC Okanagan, November 2022.
- Clement, Brumfield S., Brumfield B. “Collaborations with Embedded Audio Metadata: Reusing Cue Chunk Data for IIIF Web Annotations,” Webinar to Library of Congress staff, Virtual Presentation. 29 August 2022.
- Bursztajn-Illingworth, Z. “AudiAnnotate Extensible Workflow Project,” AudioXD (Audio Across Domains) Lightning Talks, University of Pittsburgh August 2022.
- Tanya E. Clement, “IIIF A/V use cases: The AudiAnnotate Project,” 2022 IIIF Showcase in Cambridge, MA, 06 June 2022.
- Sizemore, E. and Holloway, S. “AudiAnnotate Project,” Furious Flower, Virtual Presentation. 9 March 2022.
- Brumfield, B., Brumfield, S., Clement, T., Dunn, J. “IIIF in the Wild: Real World Examples of Scholarly AV Annotation Interoperability”. International Association of Sound and Audiovisual Archives 2021 Online Conference, September 2021.
- Tanya Clement, Zoe M Bursztajn-Illing, Jason Camlot, Michelle Levy, Kate Moffatt, Bethany C Radcliff, Janet Reinschmidt, Kylie Warkentin. “AudiAnnotate for Increasing Access to Historical Audiovisual Collections”, ACH2021 Conference, July 2021.
- Clement, Tanya. “The AudiAnnotate Extensible Workflow”, Houghton Library, Harvard University, July 2021.
- Clement, Tanya, Ben Brumfield, Sara Brumfield, Bertram Lyons, Shawn Averkamp. “AudiAnnotate Extensive Workflow Project”, 2021 International Image Interoperability Framework (IIIF) Annual Conference, June 2021.
- Brumfield, B., Brumfield, S., Clement, T. “AudiAnnotate”, International Image Interoperability Framework (IIIF) Community Call, September 2020.
In the News and Reviews
- Breaden, Craig. “Review: AudiAnnotate. A review of AudiAnnotate, a tool for annotating audio files, directed by Tanya Clement, Ben Brumfield, and Sara Brumfield,” Reviews in Digital Humanities, Vol. 2, No. 10, 11 October 2021.
- Figueroa-Nieves, Amanda. “UT-Austin Researchers Receive Grant to Further Audiovisual Annotation Technology.” The Daily Texan, 15 Oct. 2020 https://thedailytexan.com/2020/10/15/ut-austin-researchers-receive-grant-to-further-audiovisual-annotation-technology/. Accessed 20 Dec. 2021.
- “Mellon Grant Helps UT Austin Scholars Preserve and Promote Audiovisual Heritage.” UT News, 7 Oct. 2020, https://news.utexas.edu/2020/10/07/mellon-grant-helps-ut-austin-scholars-preserve-and-promote-audiovisual-heritage/.